Schools within the Diocese of Stockton are seeking dynamic and faith-filled teachers.
- hold a current and valid California Teaching Credential, or be working towards certification
- maintain a systematic written plan for organization, curriculum, and instruction, including daily lesson plans
- utilize research-based instructional strategies, teaching methods, and technology
- address the needs of all learners while maintaining a classroom environment conducive for learning
- communicate regularly with students and parents regarding student progress
Catholic parishes and schools may choose to hire as employees persons who are not members of the Roman Catholic Church. However, all employees are required, as a condition of employment, to conduct themselves in a manner that is compatible with the teachings and mission of the Roman Catholic Church. The pastor reserves the right to restrict employment to members in good standing of the Roman Catholic Church.