It is recommended that you first contact a priest, deacon, or lay ecclesial minister of your local parish. Due to the amount of preparation involved in filing the petition, this person can assist you in preparing the proper papers and submitting correct and complete documents.




      Lack of Form Petrine Privilege




    Forms A and B
    Status of Documents



Print This Page Print This Page