Where can I find the proper forms to submit?

      Forms are available from your local parish. There are various types of forms used to submit for the declaration of invalidity.
      While there are forms available online, in order to determine the correct form to be used, please consult with a priest, deacon or pastoral minister at your local parish.

Using the proper form can shorten the overall cycle time for adjudication of your case.





Print This Page Print This Page